Building Justice Communities Together
No one can do justice alone. You don't have to. We know you want to see justice roll down like mighty waters to neighbors in need. We know you care about broken systems. Together let's impact the Kingdom as we free people from legal burdens and systems. We equip you with all you need for an effective legal justice ministry. In turn your support enables us to address systemic challenges. Together we represent the light of Christ in the midst of the darkness of injustice.
The Benefits of Membership
Gospel Justice Initiative brings together the nation's experts to train, equip and encourage your local team in legal ministry. Membership provides:
- Coaching from national experts
- Step by step assistance in set-up
- Training for leaders and team members
- Documents and materials to run ministry
- Monthly forums for support and training
- On-line secure database for storing documents, recording client data, volunteer coordination, and reporting impact.
- E-list for collaboration with other ministries for referrals and questions
- Membership area for additional resources (See for yourself the categories of resources by clicking on the buttons on this page).
"Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Impact of Membership
- Transformed lives as people are freed from legal burdens.
- Community impact as major studies demonstrate $7 return on each $1 invested.
- In-kind impact of over $300,000, sometimes several hundred thousand dollars as lawyers invest time.
- Community witness as word quickly spreads of a caring place for legal assistance.
- National impact as part of a gospel justice movement addressing individuals and systems.
Cost of Annual Membership
- Based on organization size:- $720 if budget of $250,000 or less; $1,320 if budget $250K - $750K; $1,920 if budget over $750,000.
- Self-funding with small administrative fees charged to clients.
- Initial Grant Funding may be available.
- Grants cover first year membership, set-up, training, travel/conference voucher and operating funds.
- Grants are only available to organizations with preference given to churches.